A Dog and a Diamond
How to break up with someone else's fiancé
by Chelsea Porter, aka The Breakup Girl
1. Tell him it’s not him, it’s her.
2. Try to ignore how gorgeous Callum McKinnel is. You are breaking up with him, after all.
3. Fall just a little bit when he rescues your dog.
4. Try to resist when he asks you to join his family for Thanksgiving dinner in Jewell Rock.
5. Succumb anyway.
6. Succumb to a lot more than that.
7. Remind yourself that you are The Breakup Girl. You don't do commitment.
Wonder what would happen if The Breakup Girl stopped following her own advice…
Pregnant By Mr Wrong
Dear Aunt Bossy,
It’s no secret that my world turned upside down when I learned an impulsive night of passion left me pregnant. And the dad? He’s the devil-may-care brother of my former fiancé. He’s a heartbreaker of a man who swept me off my feet again before he learned I was in the family way. But our romantic reunion might not have been as unplanned as I thought.
Aunt Bossy, I don't want a man who’s with me just because he feels it’s his duty. I want him to be as smitten with me as he is with the idea of becoming a father. As head over heels with me as I am with him…